- Publishes lists of service providers (doctors, counselors/therapists, lawyers, agencies with free STD testing and syringe exchange, sexual assault and domestic violence counselors, and businesses) that provide adult-work-friendly, non-judgmental services.
- Organizes ‘safe-space’ events & brunches for current or former adult workers.
- Publishes work-sheets and hand-outs around legal and safety-information for adult workers.
- Has one monthly member-meeting for members. Meetings take place on the second Wednesday of every month.
- Provides organizational support for sex workers or allies who would like to pursue advocacy, education, or peer-support projects.
- Advocates for individuals in the sex trade.
If you would like to
- attend a SWOP meeting
- get advice, peer-support, or service-provider referrals
- work with SWOP to organize around an issue or problem relevant to individuals in the sex trade
- express interest in attending an event, training, or sex-worker-only brunch/’safe space’
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 252-3880.