SWOP-Chicago will be hosting a tax and money management workshop for industry workers on Saturday, Feb. 6 from 5-7pm. Learn how to manage your money properly, file taxes, information about the Affordable Care Act and how it affects your tax return.
Date: Saturday, February 6
Location: Read/Write Library
914 N. California, Walton Entrance
Chicago, Illinois 60622
Guidance will be provided by William Enmark, a CPA with an investment/finance background and over 17 years of experience as a tax professional, will lead an info-session on filing taxes as a freelancer, sole proprietor or independent contractor in the adult biz.
Money Management workshop will cover topics including:
* The benefits of filing taxes
* Tax deductions sex workers can claim
* Budgeting your income and managing your money for the year
* How to stay legal and who can help
* Dealing with a “cash-only” income and how much to set aside for taxes
*Saving for retirement