- Every Thursday, 6:30-8:00 p.m.: Street-outreach at Sacramento and Madison. Come for coffee, snacks, resource-referrals and condoms. Email email@example.com if you’d like volunteer.
- Second Wednesday of the Month, 6:30-9:00 p.m: Monthly SWOP Meeting at a NEW LOCATION in Pilsen. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for address.
End of August Events
- August 31, 11am – 2pm Evening – Last Sunday Sex Worker Social
SWOP-Chicago invites folks currently or previously involved in the adult entertainment industry & sex trade to join us for a social mixer.
To RSVP, please email email@example.com
- Fri, September 3, 8 am – 5pm | Harm Reduction in the House Conference
UIC Student Center East, 750 S. Halsted St., Chicago
SWOP-Chicago will be joining a myriad of other amazing organizations to talk about harm-reduction approaches to providing services to different populations. We’ll be talking about…you guessed it[!] Harm reduction approaches to individuals involved in the sex trade.
For more information, see conference website!
- Sat, September 6, 6-9 pm – Monica Jones Reception + TJLP Zine Release
Location – Jane Addams Hull House – 800 S Halsted
Join Monica Jones, Project NIA, SWOP-Chicago + TJLP for an evening of food, celebration & community. For more information, click here!
- Wed, September 10, 6:30-9 pm – Monthly Organizing Meeting
Pilsen | RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org for address
- Wed, September 17, 12-1pm – PROS Network Member Brown-Bag Lunch
SWOP-Chicago invites PROS Network Members and all service providers who work with individuals impacted by the sex trade to join us for a brown bag lunch meeting.
Contact Molly at Mollykillorin@gmail.com with any questions!
- Thu-Fri, September 18-19 – Toledo Prostitution, Sex Work and Trafficking Conference.
SWOP-Chicago members will be heading out to Toledo to attend the Prostitution, Sex Work and Trafficking Conference. For more information about the conference, see conference website!
** – Chicago-Land Sex Worker Events organized by other individuals and groups.
We’re excited about them, and think you might be too 🙂