Working in the Adult Entertainment Biz and want to get 2013 off to a good financial start?
Join SWOP-Chicago for a tax and money management workshop this January 26!
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Rogers Park (near Loyola redline)
RSVP for address
William Enmark, a CPA with an investment/finance background and over 17 years of experience as a tax professional, will lead the workshop. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and share their experiences.
Workshop will cover topics including:
* The benefits of filing taxes
* Tax deductions sex workers can claim
* Budgeting your income and managing your money for the year
* How to stay legal and who can help
* Dealing with a “cash-only” income and how much to set aside for taxes
After the workshop, we will be hosting a coffee/tea/social hour for networking and to share information.
This event is free to attend!
RSVP: via email (email@example.com) or phone (312) 252-3880