Tell Us What Health Care Professionals, Case Workers, and Therapists Should Know about Working with Individuals in the Sex Trade!
SWOP-Chicago is developing a training for social workers, therapists & health care professionals–and we want your input.
We are looking for advice/tips from anyone currently or previously involved in the sex trade (including – but not limited to – erotic dance, domination, submission, adult film, fetish modeling, street work, escort work, & sensual massage).
You can share tips anonymously using the form below.
Some types of tips you could give:
- Things agencies, clinics or therapists do or don’t do that make you hesitant to visit them. Or make you uncomfortable sharing important information with them.
- Things agencies, clinics, therapists, practitioners do that you like and that have been helpful.
- Things you were told or called or ways you were treated that offended you.
- Aspects of services that are important to you: do you want free/low-cost or sliding-scale services? Do you need late-night services, a 24-hour hotline, a drop-in center, anonymous services?
- Things you think service providers should know about sex workers or sex work.